Oversized for versatility: These extra wide cold brew filters are made to fold over the top of commercial cold brew systems. No need to tie off the filter. The open filter allows grounds to be stirred while steeping, ensuring no dry spots or unsaturated coffee. Simply cover with the brewer lid while grounds are at rest.
Compatible: Alliance Brew Gear™ Wide PLA Commercial Cold Brew filters were designed for the Alliance Cold Brew Cube, but also work with the leading cold brewers and commercial systems:
- Alliance Brew Gear™ Commercial Cold Brewers
- Toddy® Commercial Cold Brew Coffee System1
- Brewista® Cold Pro®, Cold Pro® 2, and Cold Pro® 42 (folds over the permanent filter basket)
Value: Alliance Brew Gear™ is the clean winner when it comes to choosing a cold brew filter. Since they are manufactured in the US, shipping and inventory storage costs are low, so you pay a fair, low price! After all, who wants to pay a lot of money for something that gets discarded after one use?
Tree-friendly: Every Alliance Brew Gear™ high-quality commercial brewer size cold brew filter is made of PLA (polylactic acid), a biopolymer material derived from annually grown plants like corn. That means that no trees are harmed when making these filters!
Clean: These premium filters have a neutral odor and taste, so the only flavor in your cold brew is what you put into it! Thanks to the uniform woven design, they provide smooth flow-through for consistent cold brew batch after batch. The web-like silky material traps fines and bitter acids while letting the delicious cold brew extraction come through.
Strong: PLA heat-sealed seams are more robust than heat-seal paper, which makes them far more tear-resistant than other filters. Thicker than traditional paper filters, they can stand up to a wet batch of grounds. To reduce the likelihood of tears and spills, it is recommended to drain the finished cold brew, then dump out the used filter. Clean up is simple and easy!
Custom sizes available: Do you need a specific filter size for your cold brew method or system? Contact Alliance Brew Gear™ with the dimensions for options to manufacture them for you!
- Made in the USA with imported materials
- Extra-wide to fold over the top of commercial cold brewers
- 100% renewable materials with no wood pulp
- Does not alter or influence taste
- Exclusively made with plastic-free biopolymer PLA
- Manufactured in registered clean room
- Designed for the Alliance Brew Gear™ Cold Brew Cube
- Works with leading commercial cold brew systems
- Basket-weave pattern ensures consistent saturation and flow-through
2 Brewista® and Cold Pro® are registered trademarks of Eternal East (HK) Ltd. Corporation Hong Kong. These products are not endorsed by Eternal East (HK) Ltd. or Smartco International.